Full Name: Thomas Grant Gustin
Birthdate: January 14, 1990
Birthplace: Norfolk, Virginia
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6′ 2″
Siblings: Tyler and Gracie
- Grant wrapped up the Broadway Revival Tour of West Side Story just three days before he began filming as bad-boy Sebastian on Glee.
- Grant’s real name is actually Thomas. But he prefers to go by his middle name, Grant, professionally.
- Grant was a regular performer for the Hurrah Players from the ages of 9-18.
- Grant attended Elon University in North Carolina after graduating from high school, but left after his sophomore year to pursue his acting career.
- He is very good friends with Kevin McHale.
- He has a tattoo on his right forearm, which says, “Love Above All Else,” which he had done on March 13, 2012.
- He was in West Side Story with Joey Haro who also portrays a Warbler.
- He has a different tattoo, the state of Virginia with a star on the location of Norfolk as well as the area code “seven-five-seven,” on his rib cage and his brother Tyler has a tattoo on the back of his shoulder.
- He was a mentor on The Glee Project Season 2.
- Auditioned for Sebastian with I’m Yours by Jason Mraz and Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen.
- He is a self-confessed “mama’s boy” according to his Twitter.
- He’s been performing since he was ten years old.
- Superman is his favorite superhero and has a tattoo on his left forearm that reads: “Superman… I love him” written in his mom’s handwriting.
- He had highlights in his hair when he was younger.
- His lucky number is 9.
- On June 17, 2013, he was in the hospital because he when he was riding his bike to the gym, he took a tumble, which and dislocated his elbow and fractured his arm.